Most Candida Yeast Infection programs don’t work because they’re either too hard to complete (unsustainable) or cause very unpleasant side effects (poorly designed). The reason so many of these programs fail is because they’re created by well intentioned yet under-qualified researchers, writers or bloggers rather than qualified healthcare professionals with real clinical experience working with patients.
So where do these programs fail at the most? The Candida yeast is being killed TOO FAST!
It sounds completely counter-intuitive, right? Nevertheless, it’s true! Let me explain…
I’ve discovered this rapid candida die off problem through my professional clinical experience with my patients and from my own struggle with severe Candida overgrowth problem over 20 years ago.
I’ve tried all the available anti-Candida protocols and supplements under the sun. However, I did not get any long-lasting relief. It took me many years of research and experimentation to figure out the correct and most efficient way to deal with my Candida infection. The Candida Healing System™ is the first time tested program that is clinically designed, easy to follow and actually works.
I have consulted many patients who,before coming to me, followed strict anti-Candida diets and took lots of strong anti-fungal supplements. These patients often complained because that they failed to eliminate their Candida problems while also acquiring some new unexpected and unpleasant symptoms they never had before.
Ironically, these newly acquired health problems/symptoms were a result of a rapid “successful” killing of their Candida. The only problem was that they killed it too fast. Thus, their body did not have enough time to eliminate the remnants of Candid die-off.
Candida “quick kill” programs without proper simultaneous detox cause a massive release of toxic pathogens in the blood stream. Symptoms associated with extreme candida die-off may include anything from high fever, flu-like symptoms and body aches to profuse diarrhea, abdominal pains, bloating and gas. These symptoms may become so severe, some people are forced to stop working, going to school or become unable to take care of their family.
But that’s not all. The worst part, is that in spite of the massive die-off, Candida overgrowth still remains in the body.
How? Because candida tends to hide in the folds of our intestines. If it’s not removed properly, relapse of the infection is GUARANTEED.
My program, “The Candida Healing System™” can help you to eliminate Candida overgrowth quickly and permanently through careful, controlled and targeted detox of all major organs and tissues (e.g liver, skin, kidneys, etc).
Such a potent, yet gentle detox allows for full and complete recovery from the Candida infection. The Candida Healing System™ will help you remain active with enough energy to complete the entire program without disrupting your personal or professional life. More importantly, chances of a re-lapse are decreased significantly. In fact, if you remain vigilant about your diet and lifestyle, you should never have a relapse ever again.
I will show you how to attack Candida orally, rectally and topically to get quick results with minimal discomfort, permanently eliminating your Candida/yeast infection.
The Candida Healing System™
In just 30 Days, You Can Bring Your Body Back to Health
FEEL BETTER NOW
Shorten Candida Die-off period
WHAT TO EAT
Foods that suppress the Candida Growth
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
Supplements to Use and Supplements to Avoid
How to avoid getting re-infected with Candida
DETOXIFY YOUR BODY
Tools for long-lasting health and vitality
The Candida Healing System™ has 3 Phases
During this phase you will follow my unique candida elimination diet and do a whole body detoxification protocol.
You’ll get simple step-by-step instructions to help you feel confident and motivated to start and FINISH this program.
During this phase, you’ll be taking natural anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial herbs. All the recommended products and therapies have been tested and found to be suitable for people with impaired gut functions and hypersensitivities. We’ll teach you how to eliminate the yeast orally, rectally and topically. All these modalities will strengthen your immune system and have you feeling better than ever before.
During this phase, you will build healthy gut flora by restoring beneficial bacteria balance in your colon. This will be accomplished through the use of probiotic rich foods and unique probiotic supplements, topical application of powerful essential oils and a special therapy for ICV adjustment. We’ll teach you how to maintain your newly acquired health and vigor.
Candida Healing System™
Remarkable transformation of your whole body in just 30 days.
You’ll be amazed how energetic and healthy you will feel!
At this time Candida Healing System™
is available only to my patients.
You have 2 options:
Option #1: 30-Day Supervised Program
30-Day Supervised Program has six (6) personal one-on-one consultations that are strategically spread out through the duration of the Program. It’s being implemented by you in your home, but with my constant supervision and “hand holding”.
Your first consultation may last from 1 – 1.5 hours and includes comprehensive evaluation and analysis of your current condition and medical tests.
Your five follow up consultations may last from 45 minutes to 1 hour and includes thorough evaluation of your progress and special instructions regarding necessary adjustments and procedures.
This is a month long comprehensive health restoration and total body rejuvenation protocol designed to:
- Identify and eliminate the major root causes of your condition
- Significantly relieve your current, specific debilitating symptoms
- Detox your major organs/tissues and jump-start your body’s healing/recovery
- Restore all the body’s major organs and functions and improve your quality of life
- I will evaluate your medical tests and health history (must be submitted prior to your first appointment). You’ll get answers to all your current health questions.
- You’ll learn about possible adverse interactions between your diet, supplements and medications.
- Your whole health profile will be taken into account. You’ll find out which foods/supplements/treatments you should take – and more importantly, which to avoid. You’ll receive a list of recommended tests designed to uncover the underlying causes of your current condition by identifying specific debilitating pathogens, allergies etc.
- Upon my initial analysis (completed after your first appointment) you’ll receive your personalized Total Health Recovery Program™ addressing your specific health issues and conditions:
- Your Health Recovery Diet and Lifestyle recommendations created just for your condition with special instructions. As Hippocrates said, “Let food be thy medicine.”
- List of Healing Supplements and Foods specifically selected for your conditions,
- List of special Healing Therapies and Procedures you can do yourself in a privacy of your home plus other modalities done by different holistic practitioners.
- You’ll receive specific step-by-step protocol and “how-to” instructions to implement the Program, and will be set on your way for immediate start.
Important: To ensure successful and most efficient implementation of your personalized Total Health Recovery Program™ you must:
- (a) Submit all your current medical history and tests PRIOR to your first appointment,
- (b) Submit all your questions in writing via e-mail PRIOR to your follow-up appointments
This Program is a clear and proven path to your true healing and complete recovery.
Galina’s personal guidance will enable your fastest possible natural health restoration.
Option #2: 1-Hour Personal Consultation
During this consultation you will:
- Get the results of comprehensive evaluation of your current medical tests and health history (submitted PRIOR to your appointment). You’ll get answers to all your health questions.
- You’ll learn possible adverse interactions between your diet, supplements and medications (you might be shocked with the revelations).
- You’ll find out which foods/supplements/treatments you should take – and more importantly, which to avoid.
- You’ll receive a list of recommended tests designed to identify specific pathogens, allergies, etc.
- Upon initial analysis (completed after your appointment) you’ll receive your personalized Total Health Recovery Program™ detailing:
- Your Health Recovery Diet and Lifestyle recommendations created just for your condition with special instructions.
- List of Healing Supplements and Foods specifically selected for your conditions, List of special Healing Therapies and Procedures you can do yourself in a privacy of your home plus other complementary modalities done by different holistic practitioners.
- You’ll receive specific step-by-step protocol and “how-to” instructions to implement the Program. You will be set on your way for immediate start.
- Do you suffer from frequent vaginal yeast infections?
- Does your partner experience athlete’s foot?
- Does your child have oral thrush after taking antibiotics?
- Does your sister feel bloated, constipated or crave sweets all the time?
Warning: Candida Albicans can be the underlying root cause of these problems for you and your loved ones. Candida Albicans is a yeast that normally resides on the mucosal membranes of mouth, intestines, urinary tract, vagina as well as on the skin. When you are healthy and strong, Candida albicans lives in peace and harmony with your gut good bacterial flora.
It’s perfectly normal to have small amounts of candida in your body. In fact, the protective bacteria acidophillus and bifidus in our bodies use it as food. However, when the good intestinal bacteria is killed off, candida beings to multiply and trasform from a once peaceful yeast into a destructive fungus, causing the infection – candidiasis.
Common causes of yeast infections:
- Antibiotics – a common cause of candida. Antibiotics destroy both bad and good bacteria. When friendly bacteria is destroyed, the candida can multiply easier. (1)
- Birth Control Pills – contain mostly estrogen. Excessive estrogen in your body can elevate your blood sugar thereby promoting candida yeast overgrowth. Furthermore, birth control pills may suppress the good bacteria in your gut, which allows candida yeast to proliferate in the GI tract. Birth control pills have been shown to be a common cause of yeast growth in women. (2)
- Parasites and Intestinal Worms – They can destroy friendly bacteria in the intestines making yeast overgrowth more likely. More than 90% of people in first world countries are infected with some type of parasite.
- Hormonal Imbalance – Adequate amounts of estrogen and progesterone are needed to support friendly intestinal flora. An imbalance can cause yeast overgrowth.
- Immune Deficiency – AIDS and cancer are the most high-profiled examples, but any immune deficiency can cause a yeast infection.
- Excessive Stress – Stress causes the release of cortisol (adrenal gland hormone), which suppresses the immune system and raises blood sugar. High levels of cortisol in the blood have been linked to a lowered immune response and elevated blood sugar. Under normal conditions, your healthy immune system can detect and eliminate harmful substances. When it’s suppressed you become more vulnerable to candida yeast infections. (3)
- Constipation – While constipation can be a symptom of candida, it can also cause it. Constipation causes accumulation of toxins in your gut, which creates a perfect environment for parasites and candida yeast overgrowth.
- Drugs and Alcohol – Alcohol should always be used in moderation, especially since it can destroy friendly bacteria. Most drugs (legal or illicit) can upset your gastrointestinal system causing raging yeast growth.
- Hypothyroid – The thyroid gland affects the health of your immune system. It’s also connected to a healthy digestive system, as constipation is often common with low thyroid. All of the above are potential risks for yeast infection.
- Diabetes – Diabetics are at a higher risk of contracting yeast infections. Yeast feeds on sugars like glycogen and glucose.(4)
|Oral (mouth and throat) – thrush|
|Skin – rash on the skin (in the groin, under your breast, between your fingers), diaper rash in babies (occurs on the buttocks). Fungus on fingernails and toenails.|
|Gastrointestinal – diarrhea, constipation, gas, bloating, rumbling|
|Genital/Urinary – vaginal yeast infection, urinary tract infection|
|Immunity – high risk of infections, food and chemical sensitivities|
|General – mood swings, inability to focus and chronic fatigue|
Illnesses caused by recurring yeast infections
|Joint and muscle aches & pains||Fungal infections on toes & nails|
|Chronic Fatigue||Heartburn & Indigestion|
|Burning and/or Tearing Eyes||Persistent Cough & Sore Throat|
|Headaches & Mood Swings||Thrush and sores in the mouth|
|Diarrhea or Constipation||Ear Infections & Ear Pain|
|Food Allergies/Intolerance||Depression & Lack of Energy|
|Abdominal pain, bloating and gas||Sinus Infections & Congestion|
|Urinary Tract Infections||Hay fever & Allergies|
|Vaginal Yeast Infections||Baby Diaper Rash|
|Loss of Sex Drive, PMS and Menstrual Irregularities||Intolerance to perfumes, traffic fumes and tobacco smoke|
Since candida albicans is naturally found on the surface of all living things, vaginal and other smears and cultures are not useful. Diagnosing candidiasis is done with the patient’s medical history and their score on a questionnaire. It is particularly important to have a stool test performed, before and after a full candida cleanse.
Laboratory Tests for Yeast and Pathogens in Your Gut
BioHealth Laboratory offers a comprehensive stool test which identifies digestive infections and imbalances. This test is called – GI Pathogen Screen (BH #401H).
This Stool Test determines the presence of:
- Occult Blood
- H Pylori Antigen
- Fungi (including Yeast)
- Parasites (protozoa, flatworms, roundworms)
This test is often used to diagnose the underlying causes of chronic health problems including balancing beneficial microbial flora in your gut to enhance your health.
Many conditions can be linked to a yeast infections, including:
- Colitis/Crohn’s, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Gastritis, Bloating, Flatulence, Heartburn
- PMS, Endocrine dysfunction (thyroid, adrenals, pancreas)
- Muscle and Joint Ache, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS
At first, patients consult their physician who usually prescribes an anti-fungal cream, vaginal suppository or anti-fungal medication such as nystatin, sporanox, eraxis or diflucan.
According to the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention): “Fungal Infections that are resistant to treatment are an emerging public health problem. And just like some bacterial infections are resistant to antibiotics, some fungi no longer respond to the antifungal medications that are designed to cure them. This emerging phenomenon is known as antifungal resistance, and it’s primary a concern for invasive infections with fungus Candida”.(5)
Conventional medical treatment with pharmaceutical medication, without addressing the underlying root cause of your fungal infection, will create resistance to antifungal drugs over time. As a result – patients often experience multiple relapses of nasty yeast infections that become more and more difficult to treat.
- Xu J et al. Effects of antibiotics on vulvovaginal candidiasis: a MetroNet study. J Am Board Fam Med. 2008 Jul-Aug;21(4):261-8. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18612052
- Spinillo A et al. The Impact of oral contraception on vulvovaginal candidiasis. Contraception. 1995 May;51(5):293-7. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7628203
- G. Irving et al. Psychological factors associated with recurrent vaginal candidiasis. Sex Transm Infect. 1998 Oct; 74(5): 334-338 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1758140/
- Hostetter MK. Handicaps to host defense. Effects of hyperglycemia on C3 and Candida albicans. Diabetes. 1990 Mar;39(3):21-5 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2407580