For ten years, I suffered from intestinal inflammation, hemorrhoids, and bleeding. I tried everything, including:
- Creams (Preparation H, etc.)
- Foams (Proctofoam HC cortisone cream, etc.)
- Suppositories (Mumiyo, a natural European suppository, etc.)
- Hemorrhoidal Pads (Witch Hazel Medicated)
Nothing worked! I was full of despair.
AN INKLING OF HOPE
One day, I came across an old Russian book with tons of folk remedies. It recommended flaxseed tea for reducing bowel inflammation. I drank flaxseed tea for a week and felt somewhat better.
Then I read an article saying chlorophyll heals ulcers and wounds. So I started drinking chlorophyll a few times a day.
Eventually I got tired of drinking so much liquid. I decided to mix the two, and voila! My ChloroFlax recipe was born.
THE FINAL SOLUTION
I drank my new recipe for a week, and my bleeding and spasms diminished. However, I still had some soreness and inflammation in my rectum. So I decided to go to the next level. In addition to drinking it 2-3 times a day before meals, I started doing retention enemas at night.
In concert with all the other natural treatments, this recipe worked like a charm and my bleeding stopped in two weeks.
My butt was no longer a pain in the ass.
Make a new batch of ChloroFlax Tea daily. Here’s how:
Ingredients and Tools
- 1 Enamel Pot with a Lid
- 3 Cups of Boiling Water
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon of Whole, Organic Flaxseeds
- Heat 3 cups of water until boiling. Add 1 heaping Tbsp. of flaxseeds.
- Simmer on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Turn off flame, then steep covered with a lid for 30 minutes.
- Once the flaxseed tea has reached room temperature, pour the liquid through a fine mesh strainer. It will have a jelly-like consistency.
- Discard the seeds.
- Add 5 tablespoons of liquid chlorophyll to the flaxseed tea.
- Mix well.
- For best results, drink for at least two weeks.
- Drink 1 cup warm, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner.
- Buy disposable enema bottles (Fleet Enema is available at any pharmacy). Each bottle holds 4.5 oz.
- Unscrew the top; discard the liquid content of the bottle.
- Add 4 oz of Chloroflax and screw the top back on.
- Make sure the ChloroFlax is room temperature, not warm (otherwise you’ll be running to the bathroom).
- Lay on your left side; gently insert the lubricated tip in the rectum and squeeze the bottle.
- Try to hold it in for at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat retention enemas for 1 week.