Homoeopathic Formula for the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection. If this is the first time you have had a vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
GALINA’S EXPERT OPINION
Vaginal yeast infection is a systemic problem (affecting the whole body); therefore, while using homoeopathic vaginal suppositories consider these suggestions in eliminating yeast infection from your gut
– Eat on empty stomach fresh garlic and organic plain yoghurt with live lactobacillus acidophilus
– Avoid soda, alcohol, fruit juices and foods containing white flour, sugar and baker’s yeast
– Enjoy a diet of organic eggs, grass-fed meat, wild-caught fish and fresh organic vegetables
– Use Immunity G7 Formula™ – 1 capsule X 3 times daily with meals
Here is the link: https://knowyourgut.com/products/immunity-g7-formula/
– Active Ingredients
– Homeopathic: Borax 3x HPUS
– Hydrastis Canadensis 3x HPUS
– Berberis Aquifolium 3x HPUS
– Kreosotum 3x HPUS
– Boric Acid
– Cocoa butter
– Lactobacillus acidophilus
– Neem oil
– Oregon grape root
– Tea Tree essential oil
– Triglycerides from vegetable oil
– Vitamin E
To be used by females 13 or older. Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and insert into the vagina. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections. For chronic recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks.
Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime (except during menses) for four consecutive months. Use with a panty liner.
Do not use this product if you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Please contact your practitioner immediately
– If you use this product and symptoms continue to recur, consult your practitioner.
– Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
– Do not take by mouth.
– If accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
– Do not use if internal tamper-resistant packaging has been altered.
– Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep out of reach of children.