Bile from the bovine source, freeze-dried. Suitable to supplement the liver’s production of bile for digestion.
GALINA’S EXPERT OPINION Bile is important for digestion/absorption of fats in our food. The gallbladder is an organ located posterior to the liver. The gallbladder stores bile produced in the liver. Bile is used for digesting fats in our foods in the small intestine.
Digestion of fats is often impaired in people with the following health issues:
– After gallbladder surgery (bile flows from liver directly into the small intestine causing gas, bloating, abdominal pain and diarrhea as well as difficulty digesting fatty foods).*
– In Crohn’s disease (due to inflammation of the small intestine which results in fat malabsorption).*
– In Celiac disease (due to damage to the mucosal lining of the small intestine done by eating gluten-containing grains).*
– In cystic fibrosis (buildup of thick mucus in the digestive/respiratory systems that prevents normal digestion of food).*
GALINA’S SUGGESTED USE
Take 1 capsule before meals, and 1 capsule after meals two to three times a day.
SUPPLEMENT FACTS Serving Size: 1 capsule
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER – 180
AMOUNT PER SERVING -125 mg Bile (Bovine)
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellolose, L-leucine
Ox bile supplements in some people can cause allergic reactions, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Consult your physician before taking ox bile supplements.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.