Medicinal Clay is a potent colon cleanser & detoxifier. Medicinal Clay is a unique blend of high quality clays (Montmorillonite sodium and calcium bentonite).
Medicinal Clay comes from deep and pure subterranean deposits for optimal health benefits. Medicinal Clay was formulated to support healthy digestion and absorption. It can be safely used both internally & externally.
Yeast, mold, bacteria, pesticides, excipients, chemicals and contaminants.
Medicinal Clay may help you:
- Alkalize your Body by neutralizing harmful acids*
- Detoxify & Cleanse by removing heavy metals, toxins and harmful bacteria from your digestive tract*
- Firm up stool when you have diarrhea*
GALINA’s EXPERT OPINION:
I recommend Medicinal Clay drink and poultice to patients with ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) as a part of IBD or IBS Healing System protocol. Medicinal Clay is also helpful for patients with gastritis and acid reflux to soothe stomach inflammation.*
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Montmorillonite clays.
GALINA’s SUGGESTED USE: Same as manufacturer.
MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED USE:
INTERNAL USE: “Medicinal Clay Drink”
For acute conditions such as: occasional diarrhea, abdominal cramps and heartburn.
1. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of clay into 1 cup of water.
2. Stir thoroughly until you have no clumps. Drink immediately.
3. Drink 3 cups daily: 3o minutes before breakfast, 3o minutes before lunch, and at bedtime.
4. Continue drinking for 2-3 days after condition subsides for maintenance.
“Gentle Colon Cleanse & Detox Drink” For daily detox maintenance
1. Mix 3 Tbsp of clay into 3 cups of water using a glass jar.
2. Let the mix stand covered at room temperature overnight to allow the clay to diffuse and charge the water.
3. Drink 3 times daily, as stated above, for 7 days. Drink the top clay water without mixing the clay sediment from the bottom of the jar. Repeat the detox monthly as maintenance.
Important: Never use metal to stir or store hydrated clay. Metal reacts with clay and diminishes it’s potency. Use a wooden, ceramic, glass or plastic spoon when handling clay. Drink 8-10 cups of water daily to help your body flush out toxins and prevent constipation.
EXTERNAL USE – Medicinal Clay Poultice:
What is clay poultice?
Clay poultice is a century old remedy where clay is mixed with water to form a paste. The paste is then spread onto a cloth and applied to the inflamed or aching area of the body. Clay poultice is known to draw the toxins and soothe inflammation.
How to Prepare Clay Poultice
1. Mix equal parts Medicinal Clay powder with pure water until it has a consistency of thick paste.
2. Then, spread clay (about ½ inch thick) onto a cotton cloth and apply to the treatment area. Secure the poultice on the body with a flexible bandage or medical tape. Keep the application on your body for 1-2 hours.
3. After the clay poultice has been used for the treatment it must be discarded. Do not reuse the old poultice!
4. Wash the treated area with warm water and pat dry.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.