Intestinal Comfort Tea™ provides safe & natural support for people with digestive problems. The main ingredient in this tea has been approved by the German Commission E (German’s equivalent to FDA) for the following conditions:
- Abdominal pain and spasms*
- Gas, bloating and loss of appetite*
- Wounds, inflammation and tissue repair*
Intestinal Comfort Tea™ is 100% USDA Organic Certified Herbal Ingredients.
Intestinal Comfort Tea™ is manufactured using the strict EUROHEAL® certification process which ensures consistent quality, purity and effectiveness.
EUROHEAL® certified products are made using the breakthrough “Potency Protection System™. This european technology safeguards the full medicinal value of every herb, from farm to home.
Gluten, corn, sugar, soy, shellfish, yeast, milk, nuts, binders, excipients, fillers, chemicals or preservatives.
Made in the USA in Small Batches
NON-GMO & NON-irradiated
Intestinal Comfort Tea is formulated to promote digestive health and wellness. It’s made with powerful medicinal organic herbs that are known for their anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- Organic Dandelion leaf – relieves pain naturally.
- Organic Lemon balm – supports muscle relaxation.
- Organic Calendula flower – powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Organic St. John’s Wort – promotes positive mood.
- Organic Fennel Seed – supports tissue repair and healing.
GALINA’s EXPERT OPINION:
I recommend Intestinal Comfort Tea™ to patients with IBD (Colitis and Crohn’s) and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) as a part of IBD or IBS Healing System™ protocol. The herbs used in Intestinal Comfort Tea™ were clinically tested in Europe as a treatment for IBD patients.*
After only 15 days of herbal treatment 95% of patients felt better. For patients with IBS or IBD, at the time of the flare-up, I recommend drinking Intestinal Comfort Tea™ together with Colon Formula™ capsules and Medicinal Clay™ drink.
Serving Size: 3 g (makes 8 fl. oz. brewed tea)
Amount Per Serving: 3g (1 tablespoon)
Servings Per Container: 45
GALINA’s SUGGESTED USE: Same as manufacturer.
MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED USE:
Drink 3 cups daily: 20 minutes before breakfast, 20 minutes before lunch and at bedtime.
Brew 3 servings of tea all at once in a special glass insert vacuum insulated thermos.
1. Add 3 tablespoons of Intestinal Comfort Tea™ into the thermos.
2. Pour 3 cups (24 oz) of boiling water over the tea, cover and steep for at least 30 minutes. (Do Not Microwave)
- After steeping, use a strainer to remove the herbs from the tea.
- Drink 1 cup, three times daily. 20 minutes before breakfast, 20 minutes before lunch and at bedtime.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.