GALINA’S STORY IS UNIQUE.
A former patient herself, she was diagnosed with an “incurable” illness: ulcerative pancolitis. In her quest for health she traveled the world to study natural methods of recovery as an alternative to drugs and surgery.
Galina’s European background and multi-language skills allowed her to acquire a wealth of knowledge previously unavailable to the general public, but now available only through her “1-on-1 Consultations” or “European Healing Systems.” She developed her own unique approach to health re-generation and healed herself completely.
Galina is intimately familiar with the complexity of digestive disorders, as well as associated secondary diseases (arthritis, osteoporosis, malabsorption, drugs side effects, etc.). She combines alternative European modalities with medical nutrition therapy to bring complete recovery to her many patients.
As a former ulcerative colitis and candidiasis patient she also understands the pain and suffering her patients go through. Now with over 25 years of professional experience as a licensed clinical nutritionist and registered dietitian she dedicates her life to helping those who suffer from Candidiasis, Celiac disease, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), IBD (colitis & Crohn’s) and Diabetes/Obesity.
Galina’s “European Healing Systems” can help you reclaim your health, beyond the simple relief of symptoms. You deserve to be well. You can expect total health. Let us provide the guidance you need.
A HORRIFYING DIAGNOSIS:
- Parasitic infections
- Giardia (Giardia Lamblia)
- Roundworm (Ascaris Lumbricoides)
- Pinworm (Enterobius Vermicularus)
- Amoeba (Entamoeba Histolytica)
- Recurrent vaginal candidiasis (with continuous itching & burning)
- Anemia and nutritional deficiencies (as a result of chronic diarrhea and bleeding)
- Osteoporosis (soft bones) due to steroid use
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Depression & Weight loss
- Gastritis and Flatulence
- Arthritis (Joint Inflammation)
RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS:
THE JOURNEY TOWARD HEALING:
Due to my frail condition, the risk of death during or after such an invasive surgery was very high. Feeling helpless, I wept quietly in my hospital bed. I hit rock bottom when I started to consider suicide.
It was the thought of my children growing up motherless that changed everything for me. It flipped a switch in my brain. Suicide was NOT an option. I must be there for my kids. My depression and despair transformed into determination and a renewed will to live. I decided to get well, or die trying. I understood that ultimately I was responsible for my health and well-being. I declined surgery and began my relentless search for a cure.
OK, NOW WHAT?
I came back home from the hospital to the realities and responsibilities of life. We were an average middle-class working family with two young kids and bills (home, car, student loans and my sky high medical bills). We spent thousands of dollars and decades on treatments, doctors visits, spas and clinics in Mexico, Canada, Eastern and Western Europe. Our entire lives revolved around me getting well. My husband and I quickly learned that there was no quick fix.
It was a long and painful process. I experimented with numerous medications, butyric acid enemas, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal herbs and hundreds of supplements, liquid meal replacements, European homeopathy, volcanic minerals, colloidal silver, probiotics, ozone treatments, hydrogen peroxide infusions, vitamin and mineral IVs, chelation therapy, urinotherapy, classical Chinese acupuncture and herbs, electro-acupuncture by Voll, lymphatic drainage massage, past life regression, meditation, visualization, tai chi, pilates, weight training and yoga.
In 1989, I was fortunate enough to meet Dr. Bernard Jensen. He introduced me to the concept of healing through bowel detoxification with raw vegetable juices, vegetable mineral broths and specific nutraceuticals to heal my gut. After 2 weeks on the program my colon began to heal, my stomach pains and cramps vanished. And I felt rejuvenated and totally well in 4 weeks.
A COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION TO GUT HEALING.
In years to come, I dedicated my life to the science of holistic nutrition and natural healing. I spent 8 years doing my undergraduate, graduate degree and internship in clinical nutrition and dietetics. While continuing to gather the latest medical research and alternative health solutions from doctors worldwide, most of my medical breakthroughs were discovered during my 25+ years of direct clinical experience with real patients.
As a result of my clinical findings and my own experiments with my body, I developed a series of “European Healing Systems” to help others reverse their symptoms, heal their bodies and prevent future illness.Today, I no longer fear another flare-up of ulcerative colitis. I feel healthy, happy and energetic. I enjoy pilates, yoga, belly dancing and swimming in the ocean. I am happily married to a very loving and wise man. We share our good times and our bad times with our 2 grown-up children. As my husband says: “Only the ones who suffered and got well truly know how to heal.”
- 25+ years of Clinical Experience working with thousands of patients suffering from Diabetes, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Celiac disease, Candida Infections, Gastitis, GERD, Obesity, Heart Disease, Kidney and Liver diseases. She creates customized nutrition programs for her patients to help them reclaim their health.
- Managed Clinical Nutrition Care Programs for over 1500+ patients in hospitals, nursing homes & assisted living facilities + thousands of patients in her private practice.
- Assessed patients’ nutritional needs. Developed and implemented nutrition programs. Evaluated and reported the results to doctors and nursing staff for coordination of medical and nutritional needs.
- Over 30 years experience in testing various therapeutic diets, nutrition modalities, functional foods and pharmaceutical grade supplements. Galina recommends only research based and clinically tested products that are proven to work. These products are of the highest quality, purity and potency.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.S. in Diet, Food and Nutrition, H. Lehman College, New York
- M.S. in Human Nutrition, Bridgeport University, Connecticut
- Clinical Nutrition Internship, Tulane University School of Medicine, Louisiana
- First Line Therapy advanced certification, designed to reverse chronic illness through lifestyle medicine and appropriate nutritional supplementation
- Certified Iridologist, studied with world renowned Dr. Bernard Jensen
- American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Associate of Occidental Institute Research Foundation
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group)