I know that many Crohn’s disease sufferers lost hope of living a normal, healthy life. They are told to learn how to “live with” their unpredictable flares, devastating side effects of drugs, painful fistulas and debilitating surgeries. They are told to accept a life of a powerless victim of their disease because there is “no cure”, only management of chronic illness symptoms. As a result, patients often become overwhelmed with the feelings of hopelessness and depression. But I am here to tell you that you can fight and you CAN WIN you health back. Not just learn how to “live with” and just “manage” your symptoms.
I am here to tell you that you CAN actually eliminate the root cause of the disease and reclaim your true vibrant health by using “IBD Healing System™”. You may be told that getting rid of Crohn’s disease is impossible.
“IBD Healing System™” makes impossible – POSSIBLE.
The IBD Healing System™ can help you:
- Stop intestinal bleeding, diarrhea and inflammation.
- Heal your gut, fistulas and stop inflammation.
- Eliminate bloating, abdominal pain and cramps.
- Nourish and rebuild your major organs and tissues.
“IBD Healing System™” – a European holistic healing system based on my 30-year of worldwide medical research, travel, and, most importantly, successful clinical use.
I’ve used this program to heal myself completely from my own severe “incurable” IBD, and I’ve helped many others to do the same. I am both, a former IBD patient and a Healthcare Professional/Clinician. And I know first hand what REALLY works and what doesn’t for IBD patients because (a) I’ve experienced it myself, and (b) I’ve helped many others to recover from their worst of Crohn’s disease flares with full regeneration of their gut.
The IBD Healing System™ works for Crohn’s! That’s a fact. Plain and simple.
Just listen to what some of my patients are saying about the effectiveness of this system.
REAL STORIES OF CROHN’S PATIENTS
Dinesh – Crohn’s Disease
Jason – Crohn’s Disease
IBD Healing System™
This unique and comprehensive program will heal your gut, eliminate the causes of Crohn’s disease and have you feeling better than ever before.
IBD Healing System™ improves your gut microflora by first removing pathogens (harmful bacteria, parasites, fungus), and then supercharging healthy, beneficial bacteria inside your gut.
This profound change in your gut flora helps to stop bleeding, diarrhea and cramps. It promotes deep healing of intestinal lining and ulcers in the whole GI tract. Furthermore, the hidden triggers and root-causes of Crohn’s disease are removed, which, in turn, stops the “autoimmune damage” that your overactive immunity inflicts on your gut. In time, your immune system and your entire body recover, regenerate and work together in peace and harmony (as they should). itself. This time tested system is completely natural, safe, easy to follow and extremely effective.
IBD Healing System is based on 3 Principles:
Principle1Eliminate and Detoxify
The IBD Immediate Help Kit™ together with elemental diet improves your gut microflora by first removing pathogens (harmful bacteria, parasites, fungus), and then supercharging healthy, beneficial bacteria inside your gut. This profound change in your gut flora helps to quickly stop bleeding, diarrhea and cramps.
Result: Your Flare Stops.
In this phase, you heal intestinal lining, ulcers and fistulas. You rebuild healthy intestinal flora. Your major organs and tissues are completely regenerated. Furthermore, the hidden triggers of Crohn’s disease are removed, which, in turn, stops the “autoimmune damage” that your overactive immunity had on your gut.
Result: Your Vibrant Health is Back.
In this phase you have the knowledge on how to prevent future IBD flares. Moreover, your immune system and your entire body recover, and work together in peace and harmony (as they should). Now, you have the tools to keep your gut strong and healthy!
Result: You Can Enjoy Life and Keep Your Vibrant Health FOREVER.
Start reversing your disease with ”The IBD Healing System™- the world’s most effective program from Europe.It is based on science, clinical evidence and my personal experience. This system worked so well for me and many of my patients with Ulcerative Colitis.
Time Tested – 30 Years of Medical Research
$250,000 + to Develop
Crohn’s disease usually affects the ileum (the last portion of the small intestine) but in some cases it can occur anywhere along the GI tract from mouth to anus. Inflammation in Crohn’s disease occurs in segments, with some colon areas being skipped (it is not continuous like in colitis). The entire bowel wall from the inner to the outer lining gets inflamed.
Crohn’s disease may also cause anal fissures (tear in the anal canal), abscesses (a pocket filled with urine, feces or pus), fistulas (an abnormal passageway connecting two body cavities like the vagina and the rectum). Besides intestinal symptoms, Crohn’s disease may affect other organs and cause arthritis, osteoporosis, eye pain and inflammation, skin lesions, hemolytic anemia & depression.
As Crohn’s disease progresses it may cause thickening of the intestinal wall leading to narrowing of the intestinal passageway, which in time can result in intestinal obstruction preventing normal flow of stool.
Surgery must be done if the intestines become blocked. Patients with Crohn’s disease usually suffer multiple bowel surgeries. Because when the diseased segment of the intestine is removed, in time, previously healthy portions of the intestines become diseased and inflamed.
As one surgery triggers another surgery, you may have 50% or more of the intestine removed causing Short Bowel Syndrome. Short Bowel Syndrome is a debilitating condition that has you running to the bathroom 5-10 times a day with explosive diarrhea, cramps and bloating while suffering malnutrition and malabsorption of nutrients.
The conventional medical doctors confess that THEY DON’T KNOW HOW TO CURE CROHN’S DISEASE!
Modern medical care has only two strategies to deal with Crohn’s disease:
- Manage your symptoms with medications, and/or
- Cut out your intestines.
An extremely unsettling realization. I still remember how devastated I was when I realized that drugs and surgery will NEVER cure me. I can only try to manage my pain and suffering. But I will never be cured! Never healthy again?! A terrifying thought, isn’t it.
Well, my long story short: I refused to accept this outcome then, and I surely do not accept it now. After years of failed medical treatments and prescription drug treatments I was told that surgery was my final and only option. That’s when I decided I had enough. I rejected surgery and discharged myself from the hospital to find a better way to heal myself. I made a decision to get well naturally, without drugs or surgery.
I know for a FACT that you CAN get rid of your Crohn’s disease once and for all.
My personal experience in healing my own “incurable” IBD and then helping many of my patients to do the same is powerful proof that the IBD Healing System™ works well.
But first my friend, I’d like to share with you why conventional treatments with symptom-suppressing medications often fail in the long run (while might be helpful in the short run). Drugs do nothing to address the root causes of Crohn’s disease. Moreover, the side effects of these medications are known to produce the very same symptoms they attempt to suppress.
And, if the root-causes remain, the problem returns again and again, each consecutive flare up being more debilitating than the previous one. This way your suffering NEVER goes away.
If you talk to your doctor or check any well-known internet medical site (like Mayo Clinic, for example), you get the same message: “The exact cause of Crohn’s disease is unknown”. Therefore, according to the conventional medicine there is no true cure for Crohn’s Disease, just management of symptoms and surgery.
The True Causes of Crohn’s Disease
35 years ago, I started gathering scientific facts from all over the world in order to understand why we get sick with IBD in a first place. This process has never stopped, and, thanks to my multi-lingual skills, I am able to access the latest medical studies and discoveries before they are available to English-only speaking researchers.
The following is a short description of my discovery…
- It has been known, that any IBD (Colitis/Crohn’s) is an Autoimmune Disease. When our immune system detects what it sees as foreign invaders, it becomes active and attacks it. However, sometimes it can attack our own intestines and other tissues causing bleeding ulcers and inflammation. Doctors call this phenomenon an “overactive” immune system. But WHY our incredibly smart and very strong immune system which for thousands of years has successfully defended the entire human race against harmful bacteria, viruses, etc. all of a sudden becomes confused and goes crazy? Well, finding the right answer was neither easy nor quick for me. To find it I was forced to go through many years of world-wide research and sometimes painful experimentations on my own body. But to save you time, here is the answer a nutshell:
4 Factors that Drive Our Immunity Nuts
The four factors below cause ever-increasing inflammation damage to our body and drive our immunity system crazy (by over exciting it). It start a vicious cycle of continuous “autoimmune” damage. The chart below demonstrates this viscous cycle.
FIRST, it’s all starts with 4 factors(*) in our everyday life:
- Toxic Drugs,
- Harmful Bugs,
- Processed Foods and
- Bad Mood
* Note: The significance of these 4 factors has also been also independently highlighted by Dr. Sherry A. Rogers MD, a brilliant physician and author. But, especially noteworthy for me was that Dr. Rogers is, like myself, a former patient with an “incurable” condition that she has overcome completely.
SECOND, after being exposed to any or all of the above 4 factors for some time, we develop- INTESTINAL DYSBIOSIS (ID) and LEAKY GUT SYNDROME (LGS).
ID and LGS may cause any of the following conditions: Ulcerative Coilitis, Crohn’s, IBS, high cholesterol, arthritis, fibromyalgia, gallbladder and kidney disease, etc.), and weaken our immunity further. Why ?
Because over 70% of our immunity system resides in our gut in a form of healthy gut bacteria. However, during the ID and/or LGS the bacterial balance in our gut is severely distorted causing loss of good bacteria and overgrowth of harmful ones. This, in turn, results in very poorly digested foods and not undigested proteins entering our bloodstream. These undigested food particles are mistakenly identified as harmful foreign invaders by our immune system.
THIRD, Intestinal Dysbiosis (ID) and Leaky Gut Syndrome(LGS) overactivates our immune system causing it to attack healthy tissue in our intestines, joints and elsewhere in the body.
Your overactive immune system is not the enemy nor the true cause of the problem, but rather, a side effect of intestinal dysbiosis and leaky gut syndrome. A distorted bacteria in your gut triggers a harmful auto-immune response.
Ironically, many medical scientists believe that some of the currently “harmful bugs” could be successfully overpowered by a perfectly healthy human immunity system. However, the problem is that our “modern” life style (think: processed foods, pollutants, harmful drugs, chemicals, GMO, pathogens, etc), if not removed, make it next to impossible to maintain a truly healthy immunity.It’s clear that an over-activated immune system is NOT the root-cause of a problem, but rather a warning signal our body is giving us.
Therefore, while I see some logic in very LIMITED and SHORT-TERM use of anti-inflammatory and antibiotic medications, I cannot find any logic in suppressing our already weakened immune system any further with immunosuppresant drugs. Quite on the contrary, I believe it should be strengthened via detoxification, anti-inflammatory diet, physical exercises and relaxation technique.
How people get sick with Crohn’s disease
My 30+ years of dealing with IBD produced a clear picture of how people get sick with Crohn’s: Overactive immunity attacks your own body only after your healthy intestinal bacterial balance has been destroyed. This happens if you have been exposed to one or all of the following:
Antibiotics, NSAID medications, Birth Control Pills
Antibiotics: scientists found the strong association between antibiotic use and an IBD diagnosis. A study from a team at Pennsylvania State University found that some teenagers who receive tetracycline for treatment of acne may develop IBD.(1)
NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs): aspirin, ibuprofen and others may cause injury to the small intestine and colon. This intestinal damage results in diarrhea, GI bleeding, abdominal pain and even perforation. (2)
Birth Control Pills: according to Harvard University gastroenterologist Dr. Khalili, taking birth control pills for more than 5 years may triple risk of Crohn’s disease. (3)
Intestinal infections play a major role in development of Crohn’s disease. Researchers at Case Western Reserve University identified fungus as key cause in Crohn’s disease. Two bacteria, E. coli and Serratia marcescens, when combined with the fungus Candida tropicalis produces a biofilm that prompts inflammation typical of Crohn’s disease”.
Dr. Greenstein states: “Although Crohn’s disease is considered to be autoimmune in origin, there is increasing evidence that it may have an infectious cause. The most plausible candidate is Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis (MAP)”. It’s found in cow milk and it may not be killed by standard pasteurization of milk. (4)
In Crohn’s disease, food allergies/sensitivities to gluten, dairy, simple sugars, fast food, GMO foods, preservatives, pesticides can slowly damage intestinal lining over time. It has been stated by the European Food Information Council that food allergies/intolerance can cause stomach cramps, nausea and diarrhea. (5)
Abnormal intestinal permeability has been shown to be present up to one year before a clinical flare-up of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). This intestinal permeability was provoked by reaction to certain foods (like gluten for example). (6)
Prolonged psychological stress
Chronic stress stimulates destruction of good bacteria and overgrowth of harmful bacteria which can trigger diarrhea and/or constipation and damage intestinal lining.
German scientists confirm that “exposure to stress results in alterations of the brain-gut interactions (“brain-gut axis”) ultimately leading to the development of a broad array of gastrointestinal disorders including inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). (7)
According to large review of over 300 studies, a chronic stress contributes to prolonged secretion of hormone cortisol, which allows “inflammatory processes to flourish.” (8)
Drugs for Crohn’s Disease
Anti-inflammatory Drugs are used to reduce colon inflammation.
Example: Azulfidine, Asacol, Rowasa, Colazal, Dipentum and Corticosteroids.
Side Effects: Diarrhea, heartburn, vomiting, nausea, headache. Corticosteroids may trigger very serious side effects including depression, moon face, high blood pressure, bone fractures, osteoporosis and even diabetes.
Immunosuppressive Drugs are used to inhibit patient’s immunity. Our immunity system is VERY strong. These drugs usually take 10-12 weeks just to start working.
Example: Imuran, Purinethol,Remicade, Sandimmune, Neoral.
Side Effects: inflammation of pancreas and liver, severe infections and allergic reactions, increased risk of tuberculosis and cancer (lymphoma).
Antibiotics are used to reduce bacterial overgrowth and suppress infection in the gut.
Example: Metronidazole(Flagyl), Ampicillin, Ciprofloxacin(Cipro).
Side effects: Diarrhea, yeast infections, intestinal dysbiosis, nausea, loss of intestinal microflora. Antibiotics can cause clostridium difficile colitis by suppressing good bacteria in the gut and giving bad bacteria a chance to multiply uncontrollably. C.difficile is a spore forming bacteria, which produces toxins. These toxins are responsible for the intestinal inflammation and diarrhea.
Steroids are used in combination with other medication to induce remission in Crohn’s.
Example: Different forms of steroids are available: pills (prednisone), enemas (hydrocortisone), suppositories, rectal foams and injectable (methyprednisone).
WARNING: NEVER DISCONTINUE STEROIDS ABRUPTLY.
A sudden change imposes a great deal of stress on your body and can cause another flare. Taper steroids slowly. Consult your physician on a tapering schedule.
Let’s examine the facts about above treatments.
- A long-term use of drugs for Crohn’s disease is unsustainable and could do more harm than good.
- After a while some patients stop responding to prescription drugs altogether, so doctors offer them colon surgery as their last resort.
- Doctors cannot prevent flares and Crohn’s disease complications using drugs and surgeries.
- Crohn’s disease conventional treatments are very expensive.
At this time IBD Healing System™
is available only to my patients.
You have 2 options:
Option #1: 30-Day Supervised Program
30-Day Supervised Program has six (6) personal one-on-one consultations that are strategically spread out through the duration of the Program. It’s being implemented by you in your home, but with my constant supervision and “hand holding”.
Your first consultation may last from 1 – 1.5 hours and includes comprehensive evaluation and analysis of your current condition and medical tests.
Your five follow up consultations may last from 45 minutes to 1 hour and includes thorough evaluation of your progress and special instructions regarding necessary adjustments and procedures.
This is a month long comprehensive health restoration and total body rejuvenation protocol designed to:
- Identify and eliminate the major root causes of your condition
- Significantly relieve your current, specific debilitating symptoms
- Detox your major organs/tissues and jump-start your body’s healing/recovery
- Restore all the body’s major organs and functions and improve your quality of life
- I will evaluate your medical tests and health history (must be submitted prior to your first appointment). You’ll get answers to all your current health questions.
- You’ll learn about possible adverse interactions between your diet, supplements and medications.
- Your whole health profile will be taken into account. You’ll find out which foods/supplements/treatments you should take – and more importantly, which to avoid. You’ll receive a list of recommended tests designed to uncover the underlying causes of your current condition by identifying specific debilitating pathogens, allergies etc.
- Upon my initial analysis (completed after your first appointment) you’ll receive your personalized Total Health Recovery Program™ addressing your specific health issues and conditions:
- Your Health Recovery Diet and Lifestyle recommendations created just for your condition with special instructions. As Hippocrates said, “Let food be thy medicine.”
- List of Healing Supplements and Foods specifically selected for your conditions,
- List of special Healing Therapies and Procedures you can do yourself in a privacy of your home plus other modalities done by different holistic practitioners.
- You’ll receive specific step-by-step protocol and “how-to” instructions to implement the Program, and will be set on your way for immediate start.
Important: To ensure successful and most efficient implementation of your personalized Total Health Recovery Program™ you must:
- (a) Submit all your current medical history and tests PRIOR to your first appointment,
- (b) Submit all your questions in writing via e-mail PRIOR to your follow-up appointments
This Program is a clear and proven path to your true healing and complete recovery.
Galina’s personal guidance will enable your fastest possible natural health restoration.
Option #2: 1-Hour Personal Consultation
During this consultation you will:
- Get the results of comprehensive evaluation of your current medical tests and health history (submitted PRIOR to your appointment). You’ll get answers to all your health questions.
- You’ll learn possible adverse interactions between your diet, supplements and medications (you might be shocked with the revelations).
- You’ll find out which foods/supplements/treatments you should take – and more importantly, which to avoid.
- You’ll receive a list of recommended tests designed to identify specific pathogens, allergies, etc.
- Upon initial analysis (completed after your appointment) you’ll receive your personalized Total Health Recovery Program™ detailing:
- Your Health Recovery Diet and Lifestyle recommendations created just for your condition with special instructions.
- List of Healing Supplements and Foods specifically selected for your conditions, List of special Healing Therapies and Procedures you can do yourself in a privacy of your home plus other complementary modalities done by different holistic practitioners.
- You’ll receive specific step-by-step protocol and “how-to” instructions to implement the Program. You will be set on your way for immediate start.
- Charles n. Bernstein, MD, Antibiotic Use and the Risk of Crohn’s Disease.
Gastroenterol Hepatol (NY). 2013 Jun; 9(6): 393-395 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3736797/
- Massimo Tonolini, Acute nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug-induced colitis. J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2013 Oct-Dec; 6(4):301-303http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3841543/
- Greenstein Tj, Is Crohn’s disease caused by a mycobacterium?
Lancet Infect Dis. 2003 Aug; 3(8): 507-14http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12901893
- Algaee Jacon, Gut Health and Autoimmune Disease. Today’s Dietitian Vol 15 No 2 P. 38
- Konturek PC et al, Stress and the gut: pathophysiology, clinical consequences, diagnostic approach and treatment options.
J Physiol Pharmacol. 2011 Dec; 62(6):591-9.
- S.C. Segerstrom et al, Psychological Stress and Human Immune System. Psychol Bull. 2004 jul; 130(4): 601-630